- Salary: up to 30k PLN/month
- Type of contract: B2B (or FTE)
- Working model: remote
Our client connects around 20 European markets, making it the leading platform for the movement of gas around the continent. And with the Green Transition well underway, they’re now striving to further integrate Europe’s energy infrastructure and help secure its energy supply for decades to come. To achieve this, they hand-pick the best tech stacks to solve every challenge we face, ensuring they remain at the cutting edge of a fast-evolving industry.
They are finishing assembling their in-house team of Software Engineers from scratch. Join their experienced engineers in rebuilding and operating the Platform to support achieving vision of connecting energy markets and enabling the Green Transition.
- Create, maintain and operate end-to-end services that interact with the platform
- Influence Analysis, Architecture, Deployment, Monitoring, Security and every other aspect of the software lifecycle
- Care for Quality – learn, explore and experiment
- Work with modern tools and architectural patterns like AWS and Event Sourcing
- Work in a dynamic, agile environment on cross-functional teams
- Analyse and rebuild our existing platform
- Develop innovative and scaling solutions based on business challenges
- Relevant professional experience and track record in software development
- Excited to learn the latest things and to share your knowledge within the company, and beyond.
- Experience with Java and interest in other languages like Kotlin or TypeScript
- High interest in software craftsmanship and doing things “right” from Design Patterns to Security
- Solid with relational database technologies and ideally NoSQL
- Experience running software solutions on cloud services, such as AWS
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Working in an international team and context.
- We believe in empowerment and our people. Your development is important to us.
- Opportunity to work on self-development and contribute back to the tech community.
- Get supported by experts in their fields to get up-to-speed in the energy industry.
- Remote-friendly company. You can choose a work mode that is best for you, while also enjoying our central Leipzig location – in the heart of a buzzing city.
- Expect a work atmosphere of open doors and a flat hierarchy. We believe in equal collaboration over strict structures.
- Flexible working hours, and several benefits around health, sports, and mobility.