- Position: PHP Full-stack Developer
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: Up to 13,5k pln UoP|B2B
That Company been delivering traveltech products since 2006. They are stable, profitable (even in 2020 in the middle of the pandemic) and super ambitious! They want to multiply by 10 the number of users (from 0,5 million monthly to 5 million) in the next 2-3 years and become the biggest bus/train ticket selling platform in Poland and CEE region!
In order to achieve that goal, they need you!
We are looking for a strong Junior/Regular full-stack PHP developer
What should you know:
- PHP and Symfony
- PostgreSQL 12
Tech stack in use:
- PHP 7.2 and 7.4
- Symfony 4
- Frontend based on Smarty, Twig and Vue (currently switching fully to Vue)
- DB: PostreSQL 12
- Architecture: 50% monolith (currently being moved to microservces/SOA), 50% Microservices/SOA
- Gitlab, Github, Redmine
Software team structure:
- 16 people (7 x senior, 2 x mid, 1 x junior), 2 QAs (1 x regular, 1 x junior), UX/UI Designer, Product Owner, Project Manager
- Scrum with Kanban
Your tasks will consist of:
- Working on new features at 80% of your time and 20% on maintenance/refactoring of two booking platforms + additionally, corporate booking tools (dedicated platforms sold independently).
- Contribute with the whole team in defining the backlog priorities
- HR/Tech interview with the CEO
- Tech meeting with the CTO and the Product Owner