- Type of contract: Perm or B2B
- Salary: up to 28,5k PLN (or USD/EUR equivalent)
- Working model: fully remote
Our client is developing a Subscriber Retention Management platform. They focus on the Media & Entertainment industry and help their clients to create a long-lasting relationships with their subscribers by providing the best D2C operational tools as well as predictive analytics. Our solutions are used by many leading broadcasters worldwide. Their fully SaaS solution is built for scalability, flexibility, robustness and innovation.
Your Mission as a DevOps Engineer will be to:
- Empower the R&D team to effectively develop, deploy, monitor, and debug their services.
- Define and manage security and data protection procedures related to applications and infrastructure.
- Actively drive infrastructure costs down
- Service Design, Service Transition, and Service Operation
- Application Monitoring & Logging management
- Release Engineering, CI/CD configuration
- Managing local development environments
- Infrastructure security management
- Automating repetitive processes such as connecting Jira with GitHub, and automating Access rights.
- Managing infrastructure costs
- Coordinating work of external sysadmins
- Good understanding of AWS platform (including AWS Lambda).
- Good understanding of the following concepts: microservice architecture, performance optimization in distributed systems
- Being a Docker power-user
- Provisioning: Terraform, CloudFormation
- Good understanding of Git, GItHub pipelines, Bash, and other DevOps tools
- Working knowledge of database and SQL
- Proven experience in commercial coding for at least 2 years
- Abstract thinking for understanding, modeling, and documenting complex processes.
- A practical can-do mentality, with a strong ability to get things done.
- Exposure to GCP will be an added advantage.
- Flexible working hours and freedom to choose the type of contract
- Possibility of a salary paid in EUR or USD
- Possibility to work remotely
- Modern equipment and additional accessories for your computer to make your work more efficient and comfortable,
- Co-financed training and conferences,
- Team integration events,