- Type of contract: FTE or B2B
- Working model: fully remote
Our client builds tools for 100+ brands and retailers in the e-commerce space that help them offer free two-day shipping, same-day delivery, and product expansion into new marketplaces – keeping them several steps ahead of the curve in a rapidly changing industry. They are a purpose- and culture-driven organization that prides itself on connectivity, equality, diversity, and inclusion. They are headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), and Krakow, Poland, and we operate as a subsidiary of one of the biggest logistics companies.
About the role:
The Business Analyst will work closely with stakeholders to identify business needs, problems, and opportunities, and then develop solutions that help the organization achieve its goals. In this role, you will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data, documenting business processes, and identifying areas for improvement. You will have a great opportunity to work with cross-functional teams to develop and implement solutions and be responsible for ensuring that solutions meet the needs of the business.
- Work with stakeholders to identify business needs, problems, and opportunities
- Gather and analyze data to identify trends and patterns while documenting business processes and identifying areas for improvement
- Develop and implement solutions timely in order to meet business needs and requirements.
- Timely communication with stakeholders on progress and changes.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of solutions and make recommendations for improvement
- Provide training and support to end-users to ensure that they are able to use solutions effectively
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure that solutions are innovative and effective
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Experience in generating process documentation and reports
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis or related field
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with project management methodologies
What we offer:
• Great partners to work with – sharp engineering minds working on challenging projects
• Work in an atmosphere of mutual trust and an open, inclusive culture
• Benefits like life insurance, sports card, private healthcare, lunch subsidiary
• Nice equipment: strong Macs, two screens, and additional devices you need
• Development budget (9k PLN per person per year) to further grow your skills