- Location: Krakow
- Position: Senior .NET Developer
- Salary: Up to 30 000 PLN per month
We are looking for a .NET Developer for the company offering complex track&trace solutions for big manufacturers that provide the assurance of authenticity during the whole production lifecycle of luxury goods (tobacco, pharma, spirits, sportswear, etc.).
- Under Product Managers supervision, define technical solutions, specifications, and roadmap
- Design and develop specific applications, modules, or enhancements
- Analyze, develop, test, debug, and maintain Copanys’ Suite components
- Build comprehensive technical documentation and user manuals
- Support the integration of our solution across different industries and customers
- Strong mentoring skills – Ability to support Product Managers and Team members with solutions, suggestions, and ideas based on a solid Technical Expertise
- 5+ years of software development experience on Microsoft/Azure development stack (.NET, ServiceBus, Event Grid, Orleans, K8s, TFS, Git).
- Excellent knowledge of security standards / best practices – Strong experience working with Identity Server, OAuth2, etc., and securing microservice Cloud applications
- Experience with SQL (Microsoft) And NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, or Cosmos) databases
- Experience working on high-availability / high-scalability micro-services-based SaaS solutions (ideally on the Azure stack)
- Good knowledge of CI/CD processes, Build and deployments pipelines in Azure, etc.
- Experience in integrated, sustainable, test automation.
- Experience with Unit Testing and Dependency Injection
- Experience with Terraform would be an asset
- Experience with Xamarin/MAUI would be an asset
- Experience in Serialization Tracking & Tracing would be an asset
- Fluent in English
- Excellent team spirit, integrity, and ethics
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to start, execute, finish, and own the feature while maintaining a very high-quality bar
- Project Management skills and supervision
- Salary up to 30 000 PLN gross/month Perm
- Health insurance
- Lunch and public transport allowance