- Position: QA Automation Engineer
- Location: Warsaw
- Industry: Fintech
Would you like to be a part of exciting projects? Join our clients’ company which is extending teams in Warsaw. The global company that invests in multiple asset classes and strategies worldwide. We are looking for a person that would like to join them as a QA Automation Engineer.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Creating a test strategy for the new internal project
- Developing and maintaining test plans, and manual and automated tests for functional, regression, and integration testing
- Working closely with software development and support teams to deliver high-quality applications in a timely manner
- Documenting and being an advocate of the best quality assurance practices and testing techniques.
- Providing analysis of test results, documentation, and technical specifications and delivering solutions to problem areas.
- Ensuring any new software change will meet business, legal and technical requirements
- Experience in software quality assurance engineering and test automation
- Development experience with a background in Java or Python in the testing area
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Experience with HR/Recruitment enterprise applications
- Familiarity with cloud and containerization technologies
- Experience with different transportation layers (HTTP, gRPC, Kafka, WebSocket, ActiveMQ)
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards
- High base salary
- Sports card
- Private life insurance
- Private medical and dental care, with a vision allowance
- Private pension scheme
- Volunteer opportunities
- Support for employee-led affinity groups representing women, people of color, and the LGBT+ community
- Business travel accident insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance reimbursement