- Position: NodeJS Developer
- Location: Remote
- Salary: up to 30 000 PLN
Our client creates property management software that provides property managers and management companies with an end-to-end solution to simplify the complex operational needs of short-term rentals. With their software, users can manage listings from multiple online travel agencies including Airbnb, Booking.com, Agoda, and TripAdvisor, and utilize the company’s guest-centric tools including Unified Inbox, Automation Tools, 24/7 Guest Communication Services, Payment Processing, and more.
That is your opportunity to join them as a Backend Developer!
- Design of the data-intensive web applications.
- Optimize performance to support the fast-growing business.
- Write clean maintainable code.
- At least 5 years of experience in development roles, preferably from startups (or other agile environments).
- Experience with NodeJS (ExpressJS/NestJS)
- Experience in designing high-performance, highly scalable microservices architecture with OOP design patterns and complex business logic.
- Experience in relational databases and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis).
- Passionate about technology and enjoys solving complex problems and learning new technologies.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in the design of distributed enterprise systems.