- Role: .NET Developer
- Location: Warsaw
- Salary: up to 25 000 PLN net B2B
Did you know that around 90% of world trade is carried by sea? This makes maritime transport essential to the world’s economy. Unfortunately, it is also a major source of pollution. Our client’s mission is to increase operational efficiency by reducing marine fuel consumption and making vessels more eco-friendly.
Shiver me timbers! We are looking for great .NET Developers to join a passionate and talented team in Warsaw. Ready to be their shipmate?
- Analyze software requirements and implement related software products providing a sustainable framework
- Design, implement and maintain C#/.NET backend services to meet business process and application requirements
- Building and delivery of software products and/or parts of the products, code source,s and tools, including: web-services, user interfaces, data structure, data storage, APIs, infrastructure, computational jobs, KPIs, reports, analytics, data pipelines, algorithms, architecture
- Perform unit, and component testing and debugging.
- Identify production and non-production application issues.
- Participate in software and architectural development activities.
- Recommend changes to improve established application processes.
- Follow and comply to established coding standards
- Participate and perform peer code reviews
- Setup and configure development environments as necessary
- Participate and present in and scrum meetings
- Master the related software work of server-side, have a unique insight in interactive experience and software product design
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in programming
- Range of Microsoft development experience including: experience with WCF, Web Services, REST API, SQL database programming, Entity Framework, ORM
- Asynchronous programming
- Authentication solutions
- Analogous or actual experience in geo-spatial, global time, maritime / Logistics, or weather-related domains
- Experience in Cloud-based solutions like Azure
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design, Design Patterns
- Experience in Agile software development process based on Scrum and working in Scrum teams
- Experience in version control systems like Git
- Experience in software testing using unit and integration tests combined with code reviews
- Experience in database technologies like Postgres and SQL, or no-SQL like Cosmos
- Excellent command (written and oral) in the English language
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with the deployment of Cloud-based systems to MS Azure
- Working knowledge of Java / Python / C++ to help with integrations
- Previous experience within the maritime industry is highly preferred
What will you get in return:
- Salary up to 25 000 PLN net B2B
- 30 paid leaves
- Free lunches & fresh fruits
- Hardware and software of your choice
- Chill room
- Adjustable desks and ergonomic office chairs
- Flat organization