- Position: Regular/Senior Angular Developer OR Regular/Senior NodeJS Developer
- Location: Remote
- Salary: Up to 22k pln B2B
You have most probably watched a movie or a series on Netflix at some point, haven’t you?
Have you ever wondered how those movies are being translated? We can tell you, that it requires a lot of coordination between the streaming platform, freelance translators distributed globally, and the content management platform. Our client is developing a solution that tackles this last aspect. They design and develop a solution to store content, caption it, subtitle it and implement dubbing, ready for one-click distribution.
The London-based team is expanding and they are looking for ambitious JS developers (both Front-end or Back-end) to join them and work remotely.
What you will do:
- you will work alongside the team of developers and the Client success manager on the continuous development of their platform
- 80% of your job will be focused on the development of new features
- you will be dealing with heavy files (about 400GB each) that will get clipped and transcoded. You will need to pay attention to writing good scripts so they don’t get timed out.
- you will play with the interface layer if you want to join them as a Front-end engineer. You will play with the backend processing layer if you join them as a Back-end engineer, or you could do both as a Fullstack Engineer.
You will work with this stack:
- Angular 12
- NodeJS 12
- AWS Lambda, SQS, S3
What are we looking for?
- If you are a front-end developer: Angular skills – Regular/Senior level
- If you are a back-end developer: NodeJS skills
- If you know both, you are more than perfect 🙂
- Communication skills
- Sense of ownership
- Good level of English
What you can expect:
- Salary between 13 000 – 22 000 PLN net
- B2B contract only
- 20 days of paid holidays
- Flexible working hours