- Salary: 15k – 20 k PLN/month
- Location: Krakow
- Industry: Fin-tech
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be in the right place at the right time? Yup, here and now it is! It is always an exciting moment to join a team of an experienced and growth-oriented team, but now the development part of the company is in the process of establishing in Krakow and it is gonna be awesome!
We are looking for UX/UI Designer to join a fintech US-based company – an online trading pioneer. They create tools to automate online trade execution services. Krakow is a third development center alongside with the US and UK offices. The company have 8 offices all around the world, e.g. Tokyo, Hong Kong, Sydney.
As a UX/UI Designer, you will be focus on:
- Design thinking culture.
- Facilitate the creation of a product vision by researching, prototyping and user-testing E2E experiences – Liaising with the proposition’s teams, product and CX journey managers.
- Mapping journeys and finding friction points across onboarding and trading journeys for our Mobile and Web platform, working very closely with CX journey managers and stakeholders in Product, Support, Sales and Marketing teams.
- Lead the creation of MVP solutions with other Product Designers, CX managers and Product Owners.
- Creating innovative designs for components across all our touch points – including, Websites, application forms, client funding portals and of our Mobile and Web platforms.
- Support testing and optimization activities across all touchpoints.
- Creating hypotheses for ‚what if the problem was fixed’ and getting these problems fed into team roadmaps.
- Ensuring consistent look and feel across all touchpoints within Brand guidelines.
- Collating, contributing, and communicating insights to the business and stakeholders.
- Communicating with Developers and Business Analysts throughout development to ensure original designs are delivered or compromises agreed on within the original timescale.
- Providing design specifications, using Axure, Sketch or other relevant tools.
- Measuring the results of your team with support from our data team, looking for improvements and making a tangible impact to business growth.
- Taking part in relevant team planning and stand up meetings.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience in the same position, preferably in an international company (min. 3 years),
- Strong analytical thinking – to test and analyze web applications and user data, which requires strong analytical skills,
- Comfortable working with Axure, Sketch, InVision or other standard UX software.
- A portfolio of your work with examples of user experience, interaction, IA and visual design – we are looking for the portfolio to reflect a wide range of skills (workshops/design thinking, wireframes, prototypes, visual design, research and testing)
- Great communication skills –to give presentations, interact with clients, and collaborate with the rest of the design team, developers and other company members,
- Graphic design skills – to create visually pleasing graphic designs for web applications and pages,
- Details orientated.
- Customer service skills – to create web pages and applications meant to maximize the user experience, customer service skills are an essential part of the job
- Experience in fintech industry is a plus.
- Advanced communications skills.
- 15 000 – 20 000 PLN/month
- Flexible form of contract (Perm/B2B)
- Fully paid private healthcare, multisport pass, daily fruit
- Flexible working hours
- Phone interview
- Meeting in the office