UX Designer | Katowice | #707michal
- Position: UX Designer
- Location: Katowice
- Salary: 17k – 20k pln UoP
Something huge is being built in Katowice. One of the global top 10 IT companies is setting up a team of developers in Katowice, and you can be a part of it!
They are specializing in a wide range of activities, such as manufacturing, mechanics, simulation software. In a word: an engineering paradise! 😊
We are looking for great UX Designers, to work on ambitious projects: software for designing PCBs and projects connected.
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Work with a cross-functional team using Agile methodology to define user stories and necessary UX deliverables as part of sprint planning with the scrum project team you are assigned
- Advocate for the user’s needs and collaborate with the Product Owner to develop features that align with the needs of the user
- Analyze and resolve UI design alternatives and issues
- Prepare UX documentation (navigational flows, wireframes, mock-ups, use cases, task flows prototypes, etc.) to be used by the development team
- Collect and action UX feedback from customers/end-users and manage changes to UX deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
- Keep up to date in the field by monitoring consumer trends, attending workshops, joining professional groups and reading relevant research
- Promote the importance of user-centered activities and influence stakeholders to ensure execution
- Background in user experience and/or human factors and interaction design, at least 5-7 years of professional experience. Experience with complex Enterprise software products
- Experience with user behaviour analytics tools (Hotjar, Mixpanel, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge and proficiency within industry-standard UX software including Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, Visio, OmniGraffle and DreamWeaver
- Passionate about producing high-quality and engaging UX deliverables
- Serve as UX representative of the group’s interests in meetings and discussions
- Experience with design tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience creating prototypes using UX tools such as Axure, HTML, CSS
They can offer you:
- Multikafeteria program
- Really interesting salary wages
- Occasionally remote work
- Daily fruits
- Creative office: ping pong, billiards, gym room
- Training budget
- Holidays co-financing
- Annual bonus