- Position: Tools Programmer
- Seniority: Mid/Senior
- Location: Remote
Our client is a rapidly growing team of developers, designers, and managers who are passionate about F2P entertainment. They make great game titles for millions of players around the world. They already have over 200 completed projects, and the most famous titles generate huge profits for the company, great experience for players, and great fun for employees while creating them. Their games are available on all major social platforms, a network of partner sites, and on mobile devices. As a fast-growing team of game development enthusiasts, we create a challenging work environment open to anybody truly passionate about F2P games. Join them and became a part of a great company.
- Create tools that empower the game development and operations team to work more effectively;
- Work closely with all of the game team to understand their needs for tooling support;
- Ensure that the tools allow us to iterate and validate quickly and effectively;
- Working with standalone tools, in editor Tools (Unity) and web-based tools as needed;
- Working with different departments to ensure alignment and visibility;
- Identify your own list of future ideas to help make the team more efficient.
- Proven experience in building tools either professionally or for your own projects;
- Professional experience working in game development;
- Good analytical skills and a natural problem solver;
- Experience using the Unity game engine;
- Ability to define tools to support the game design and development process;
- Version control system knowledge (Git);
- Google Sheets/Excel knowledge (basic scripts are nice to have);
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills;
- Independence and self-discipline;
- Passion for games and a creative, open mind.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Full-stack development skills.
- Knowledge of existing tools platforms or middleware
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Internal and external workshops, communities of practice & educational books of your choice.
- Conferences and themed events.
- Win or mac – you chose.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Private medical care, a life insurance program, and a Multisport card.
- Free lunch days, fresh fruits, refreshments in the office.
- Assistance in relocation and a relocation package.