- Position: Technical Solution Manager
- Location: remotely/Gdańsk
- Salary: 20 500 PLN (UoP or B2B)
Join our NYSE listed Client, a top cloud-based omnichannel marketing technology firm that specializes in helping CMO’s most challenging problems across the customer lifecycle – acquire new customers at scale, grow their value over time and keep them longer.
They build a software platform for enterprises to accelerate growth and enrich connections they have with their customers.
You will take care of one of their key Clients, a tech company from the US. Your goal will be to become the subject matter expert for a solution development and technical execution based on SFMC (Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
You will be involved in a broad range of initiatives and will be building relationships in and outside of our client’s business. You will need to be creative and open-minded, not afraid to challenge current processes.
- Leading and executing technical integrations based in SFMC.
- Gathering and translating business requirements and processes into technical capabilities.
- Own technical governance of the SFMC, ensuring a quality delivery to all areas of the solution.
- Setting up multi-format, multi-variable campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Plan, design, set up and test technically complex campaigns – end to end.
- Managing project scope and maintaining regular status reporting for business stakeholders
- SFMC Automations & Journeys development and working with the internal Campaign Managers team on the technical aspects of the programs/projects
- Delegating production tasks, providing precise directions and supervising the work of the Ops Team
- Supporting other production efforts as needed
- Experience leading Salesforce Marketing Cloud Implementations
- Skilled in data techniques, primarily including SQL
- Experienced in integrations, and familiar with concepts such as REST APIs.
- Solid understanding of Marketing Automation, demonstrating the ability to improve Business Process, along with the design and development of campaigns
- Ability to relate across the enterprise, communicate benefits, and bring all stakeholders on the journey of delivery
- Great communication skills and fluency in English (both written and verbal)
- Teamwork and ability to influence others
- Demonstrated analytical and reporting skills
- Demonstrated campaign management and development
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to handle multiple requests, changes and conflicting priorities
- Technical Solutions Design
- Extensive Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform experience – conceptual and hands-on experience. At least 3 years of relevant experience – Certification preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience with Contact Builder, Automation Builder, Journey Builder, Email Studio but a deep understanding of Journey Builder.
- Expertise in the hands-on technical configuration of the platform
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and email best practices.
- Testing and Quality Assurance
- An understanding of Creative Design with a keen eye for detail
- A strong understanding of the concepts behind relational databases
- Creativity and Innovation
- RESTful API familiarity is a big advantage
- Preferred but not mandatory – Degree in e-commerce, Marketing or related field