Position: Technical Program Manager
A company that has developed their own product – a platform dedicated to the advertising industry that is used for generating marketing campaigns. The company has multiple offices located around the world (e.g. in the United States, Israel, Czech Republic). In Krakow, there are 40+ employees working in Scrum teams.
Project: The company has their own product, which is constantly adapted to customers. Currently, the Cracow team is working on rewriting the code (the job involves 100% development work, no maintenance). They process terabytes of data a day.
Technologies used in the company: Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, NoSQL, ElasticSearch, Vertica, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, AWS, Docker (Micro-Service Architecture).
- Manage complex software development, architecture, and integration projects
- Work with Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering and other functional teams
- Manage the scope, schedule, and resources of key initiatives
- Ensure status, risks and open issues are tracked
- Work with the team to create success/done criteria
- Conducts team meetings to update status, identify and resolve issues
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile rituals across Scrum teams acting as the Scrum Master for some teams
- 2+ year experience on the similar position
- Experience in project and program management
- Deep knowledge and practical experience in Agile methodologies
- good communication skills
- fluent English
- Competitive salary 10 000 – 15 000 PLN gross/month
- Car and bike parking
- Benefit package
- Elastic working hours