- Location: Kraków/Remote
- Contract Type: Perm/B2B
- Salary: 12k – 16k pln
Our customer, a Silicon Valley, scrappy but stable startup is bringing a real revolution in the recruitment industry, and we know what we are talking about 😉
For the past three years, their +30 people product team has been developing two products (B2C and Corporate oriented). Both are rapidly growing up and selling well.
The Corporate product is being used by Facebook, Cisco, Sephora and Microsoft. This is also the one on which our Client needs your support.
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Product Manager + Scrum Master to help us grow and scale the product.
As a typical startup, team members often wear multiple hats to design and build features while moving the business forward. The main responsibility for this role will include being the day-to-day Scrum Master across multiple small development teams as well as working with the teams on product, design and technical requirements for a variety of projects.
As the Technical Product Manager, you will work alongside of the product owner and (distributed) engineering teams to on understanding business requirements, product roadmap, and define requirements and management of the development backlog. You will utilize your technical depth and data-driven approach to deconstruct complex business objectives into a set of clear and concise requirements for our development team.
Technical Product Management Responsibilities
- Understand the business, interface with business owners and occasionally interact with customers and end users to discover opportunities and define business requirements and customer expectations
- Prepare and document detailed product requirements based for the engineering team
- Work with UX/UI designer to deliver world-class product design solutions
- Define business and technical requirements for product features
- Own partner integrations with 3rd party platforms
- Contribute to product knowledge documentation
Scrum Master Responsibilities
- Lead sprint planning, retrospectives, and demos. Facilitate daily stand-ups and monitor sprint progress.
- Partner with stakeholders in grooming and maintaining the product backlog, track and remove impediments
- Work with business delivery team members to break down deliverables into epics, user stories, and tasks.
- Supports a culture of continuous process improvement through sprint retrospectives and key indicators around team performance.
Skills we are looking for:
- 2+ years experience as a technical product manager.
- Technical degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant areas required
- Experience with web-services API implementations
- Expert-level experience with JIRA, Confluence and other agile methodology tools as well as in-depth understanding of agile methodologies, and up-to-date industry standards and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to drive progress and communicate concisely across business delivery teams, both technical and non-technical.
Salary and Benefits:
- 12,000 – 16,000 PLN gross/net
- Private healthcare and gym card
- Remote working policy even after pandemic
- 1,5h interview with the Project Manager and Head of Product. If you succeed, you will meet the Head of Engineering for another 30 minutes.