- Location: Łódź
- Contract: Perm or B2B
Our customer, a leader in providing global Warehouse Management System is looking for a Tech Support Lead in the Customer Support Expertise Center in Łódź.
You will lead the Expertise Center team members on a day-to-day basis by managing and reducing open and escalated incidents according to SLA’s, as well as the escalation manager for the customers. You will ensure proper documentation and handovers are set up and shared within the team and address day-to-day HR activities such as holiday requests, planning, rotas, performance evaluations and contribute to the recruitment and training of new team members.
As part of the European Customer Support Department, you will work closely with other departments such as Product Development, Professional Services and R&D to help resolve recurring issues. You will report directly to the Expertise Centre Manager (e-commerce EMEA).
- Supervises and provides direction to the Support Team.
- Manages the day-to-day activities of the Customer Support team, including monitoring and mentoring staff.
- Provides feedback and guidance to support teammates by personal talks such as performance reviews and regular one on ones.
- Monitors, analyses and reports the effectiveness of the Expertise Center and identify problems.
- Creates repeatable and predictable processes in alignment with the Support team’s objectives and goals.
- Works with other Descartes’ teams to drive down issues/problems to achieve a 1st class service and product excellence.
- Responsible for the recruitment, trainings, and supervision of the Customer Support Team
- Travels for short and long trips when the business needs it.
- Assists the Team members with operational details.
- Leads the teams in achieving creative excellence and meeting client’s expectations.
- Is responsible for handling escalations.
Who are we looking for:
- You have minimum 3 years of successful Customer Support experience (application/software support preferably)
- Exceptional understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution and support best practices.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English and Polish
- Strong SQL skills
- General knowledge about software