- Model of work: fully remote
- Type of contract: FTE
- Salary: up to 27k pln gross
Our Client was established in 1968 and funded by several private banks as a joint investment company. A half of a century later, they are now one of the largest players in the asset management industry as they manage over 750 billion EUR of assets. They use a set of proprietary tools to help them make the right investment choices, based on risk compliance, market analysis, and many more. They also offer these tools to other asset management companies, which makes them a reference on the market.
The company is expanding its footprint in Poland and is looking for a strong System Administrator to join its Team.
Your areas of responsibility:
- In the software deployment team, you will support and operate the internal software deployment and the necessary Microsoft infrastructure (e.g. MECM/SCCM, Intune, and AppV) together with other colleagues.
- You create and configure operating system images, and software packages and take over the planning of rollouts (Windows 11, Windows Server, O365).
- You will support the team in 2nd and 3rd level support, administrative tasks as well as problem management for Workplace technical issues.
- You will be involved in the selection and testing of new IT technologies and use your expertise to drive our IT projects forward.
- You are responsible for the update and configuration management of SCCM clients.
- Successfully completed IT studies or a comparable qualification
- Several years of practical experience with Microsoft Endpoint Manager and MS Intune
- Design and conception of the architectures required for Endpoint Manager, and ideally also for Microsoft AppV
- In-depth IT knowledge in Windows, Active Directory, GPO
- and software packaging
- Experience in 2nd / 3rd level support of IT environments
- Independent, self-organized, structured, and professional working style
- Distinct communicative and social skills for cooperation and coordination
- MS365 products and the associated configurations for end devices
- English is required, German would be perfect.
- Life insurance
- Parking spot
- Bike to rent
- Stable employment in a stable company