- Position: Solution Engineer
- Salary: up to 17 000 PLN gross/ month
- Location: Krakow
As a global leader in allergy immunotherapy, our client works to improve the quality of life of many allergy sufferers whose disease remains uncontrolled despite symptomatic treatment by developing products that provide long-term relief. They offer allergy immunotherapy products in the form of injections, sublingual drops, and sublingual tablets – the latter being the newest, best-documented, and most convenient form of treatment. In addition, they produce automatic adrenaline injectors, used to treat severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), and produce products used to diagnose allergies. They re-invest huge chunks of their annual income to discover and develop new drugs. At the same time, they are working on raising awareness among healthcare professionals and patients, as well as on new treatment options.
- You will be responsible for business-critical applications in the production and laboratory area, ensure their enhancements and operation of them and meet the authorities’ requirements for, a high level of performance and stability.
- You will also be part of the application revitalization journey, where we move more applications to modern and cloud technologies.
- We expect that you are skillful at vendor solution analysis, focusing on business and system landscape fit.
- Furthermore, you are able to come up with innovative solutions to new business needs and optimize and digitalize processes.
- GxP Compliance and documentation are fundamental, so experience from a pharma company is an advantage.
- With your strong business acumen, you understand and translate business needs into viable IT solutions.
- Also, your strong stakeholder management skills allow you to communicate with IT experts, SME colleagues, and end users.
- Technical implementation of new system platforms, major changes, and upgrades
- 3. level advanced tech. troubleshooting
- Technical advisor on solutions, including medium complexity solutions
- Understand the business processes and provide technical advisory for our business colleagues in the Product Supply, R&D, and Global Quality departments
- Manage platform monitoring and maintenance tasks.
- Hold a master’s degree or professional in engineering, computer science, or similar.
- Have at least 2-5 years of experience with the implementation and validation of cooperative applications.
- Experience with the Pharma industry is a plus.
- Have wide technical knowledge and hands experience with both platforms and applications.
- Key technologies for this position include VMware, PowerShell scripting, VisualCron, and general windows and network skills.
- Experience with SQL applications and SQL databases.
- Knowledge of cloud computing is needed such as experience in designing, building, and refactoring IT systems – either on-premises or in the cloud and working knowledge of cloud-native architecture.
- Knowledge of Test automation is preferred.
- Have the drive to optimize and digitalize processes.
- Have the flexibility to travel around 30-40 days a year to our international locations.
- Speak and write English effortlessly.
- Based salary of up to 17 000 PLN gross per month
- Yearly bonus
- Multisport card
- Private healthcare- Luxmed
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget- individual