- Position: Software Development Manager
- Location: Krakow/hybrid working model
- Salary: 24 – 32000 PLN/Gross/Month | UoP only
Imagine being part of the revolution, part of what is beyond retail, media and social. Now it is your chance! We are looking for a Software Development Manager to join the most exciting project in Krakow. Its mission is to bring customer experience to a very another level. Personalization of the content is a key to being number one in video commerce, e-commerce and mobile commerce nowadays. Most of their business is in the US right now (that is why they have over 500 tech people on board there). They have offices in China, Japan, the UK, Italy, Germany and in Krakow, Poland.
You will be:
- Participating in planning and review of potential expansion of team scope and scale
- Accountable for the technical direction of the team, leveraging technical experts and fostering technological innovation.
- Participating in planning and review of the potential expansion of team scope and scale.
- Mentoring teams, ensuring they are working together effectively. Partners with and integrates across other areas of the company, resolving conflicts and managing competing priorities, to provide a complete solution.
- Recruiting and mentoring a team
What should you have:
- At least 5 years of experience in a Leader position
- Broad working knowledge of SDLC
- Strong, technical background related to cloud (AWS preferred) and microservices application
- Excellent knowledge of English in speaking and writing
- Experience in Agile Methodology
- Strong leadership/mentoring attitude
- Multicafeteria membership
- Private healthcare
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Working from the office – 4/5 days per month