Type of contract: B2B
Salary: 30-35k pln/month
Our client, an early stage fintech that’s modernizing financial processes and visibility for a wide range of businesses, is looking for a Site/Country Manager in Poznań.
The product they build exists because accounting professionals at medium sized businesses are tragically under served by existing software. Hours to days of accountant time is wasted every month in spreadsheets, manually processing transactions that their general ledger system can’t handle. Their aim is to build tools that directly replace the most common and time-consuming workflows and work the way it is expected.
The founders hail from leading accounting services, investment groups, and fintech companies. As of now the company is growing the team is looking for a diverse group of brilliant, driven, passionate and compassionate people to help solidify the company culture and turbocharge the product development.
As a Site/Country Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building and managing the local dev team
- Being a point of contact for all cases related to the team growth, plans etc.
- Being careful and ready to explain the cultural differences between running a business in PL vs. USA
- Managing the team from the project/product perspective
- Direct communication with the US management team
We are looking for you if you have:
- Technical background in any field (we use GO and Python mainly)
- Experience in building teams/startups/companies
- Experience in recruiting and managing dev teams
- Good network and understanding of the Poznań IT market
- Business/entrepreneurial attitude