- Location: Remote
- Contract: B2B
- Salary: 30 000 PLN net
Our client is obsessed with helping their banking clients to create and maintain meaningful relationships with their customers. Their multichannel communications platform connects their clients to the community of customers through email, mobile and SMS communication features.
Every day they build the best communication platform for customers empowering hundreds of retail banks with powerful technology as they serve millions of customers across every State in America.
With our client, you’ll work on impactful projects that are changing the way small and medium-sized retail banks do business. They are a small team with an entrepreneurial spirit, also problem-solvers and self-starters, working at a fast pace to design solutions with the customers and users in mind. They are embracing the new hybrid working model working as fully distributed teams, located across Ireland and Poland. They recognise that work can be done remotely while also balancing the importance of teamwork and how people come together to create synergy and opportunities for enhanced collaboration and innovation.
This is a real opportunity to bring your experience to an innovative team, to be able to have an impact and be part of a company that is positioning itself to scale. Knowing that your experience will support the next stage in the evolution as they co-create what we want to become.
They will be committed to your career development and will support you in learning new skills and gaining new experience.
We currently have an open role for a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer – in this role you will have the opportunity to work with the CEO and the CTO to design and shape how we bring the products from inception through to delivery to their clients. This is a role that can have a real impact on how they deliver to the clients and we want you to bring your experience to our client and make a real impact.
- Define, Architect Develop and software solutions primarily using RoR/AWS/Mongo
- Work with the Product team to define solutions and quick wins
- Write RoR code with best practices, with reusable modular code architecture in mind
- Conduct code reviews and collaborate with the team on top-class engineering standards
- Support the Platform across all aspects of Infrastructure, Code, DB’s and other services
- Document Technical Requirements as needed to ensure other team members have clarity while building a solution
- Work with servers and serverless components (Unix/SQS/SES etc)
- Work with the Tech Lead to develop overall application architecture
- Work with Front End Engineers, defining solutions and BE/FE interactions
- Mentor more junior engineers on everything you know and industry best practices
- Bring innovative ideas to the table, and identify invisible value in the Platform
- Be a team player and work towards the overall company vision.
- At least 7 years of professional experience in software development
- Experience working with: Ruby, Rails, MongoDB
- Experience with Cloud and infrastructure (Preferably AWS)
- Extensive Application Architecture experience (Software/Infrastructure)
- Experience with Unix
- Git and source control
- Experience with unit testing/automated testing and test best practices
- Experience in Software Architecture and coding best practices
- Strong Communication Skills
- Proficient English language skills
- University degree in Computer Science or proven experience in the area
- Test-Driven Development, Jasmine, CI, Github
Are you a team player who likes working in a fast-paced start-up environment and learning new skills? Get in touch!