- Type of contract: FTE or B2B
- Salary: 250 – 300 EUR/day depending on experience
- Working model: fully remote
For our client, a modern data and cloud solutions provider, we are looking for a skilled QA Engineer. The company is London-based and has teams in Poland. Established in 2021 with an ambition to disrupt the market by bringing expertise in cloud-native technologies and innovative tools and accelerators coupled with a strong outcome-driven and people-oriented start-up culture.
• They operate with integrity and deliver with excellence
• They are practitioner-led
• They are inclusive and are actively fighting against gender and race biases and discrimination
• They put people first
• They worship gelled teams and reward talent generously
The project you’ll be working on is concentrated on the development of the Enterprise Data Platform, specifically the ‘D&I Platform.’ This is a strategic development project for the ‘Integrated Ops’ product, which represents the next generation of operations for the business. It enables various business functions through analytics, tooling, and more.
Your key skills and capabilities:
- Designing and implementing robust testing automation frameworks
- Scripting automated tests and working collaboratively with other engineers in a continuous build environment
- Understanding of cloud architecture principles
- Understanding of data engineering
- Excellent PyTest and SQL skills
We expect you to have some knowledge about best practices in designing and building scalable and performant cloud-native data platforms and be comfortable with testing them.