- Mid: up do 14k pln
- Senior: up to 17k pln
Our client from Silicon Valley is developing a branch in Krakow. It is an employer with an employee friendly environment (according to Glassdoor). Krakow is the 3rd largest development Centre. For a new, and already existing teams we are looking for Junior, Mid, and Senior Java Developers. These teams will be responsible for creating and developing the flagship product of the company. The company has teams that are focused on front-end and back-end technologies. They utilize agile development methodologies and have cross-functional teams with local product management. The teams you’ll work will be small, highly collaborative and creative. You’ll have ownership and a chance to influence the way the teams work.
As a successful software engineer should have:
- Willingness to work in a small, cross-functional team
- Willingness to maintain and promote a healthy codebase and ensuring high quality of products
- Enthusiasm to mentor less experienced team members
- Curiosity and motivation to constant development
- Communication skills, Independent thinking and decision making abilities, yet humility and lust to learning
- Experience working in an Agile methodology.
- Previous working experience in developing responsive applications
- Ability to contribute to architecture, design, and implementation of products
- Ability to write unit tests and testable components.
- Understanding of best coding practices
- Academic background in Computer Science or related technical field
- Willingness to learn, take initiative and explore new technologies
- Mid – up do 14k pln
- Senior – up to 17k pln
- Two bonus programs (including LTI grant) – (up to +35% of yearly salary)
Location: Krakow, PL
- Online technical test
- Phone interview
- F2F interview
Sounds good?APPLY FOR THIS JOB