- Position: Senior Fullstack .NET Developer
- Location: Krakow
- Industry: Fintech
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be in the right place at the right time? Yup, here and now it is! It is always an exciting moment to join a team of an experienced and growth-oriented team, but now the development part of the company is in the process of establishing in Krakow and it is gonna be awesome!
Our client is looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer to join a fintech US-based company – an online trading pioneer. They create tools to automate online trade execution services. Krakow will be a third development center alongside the US and UK offices. The company has 8 offices all around the world, e.g. Tokyo, Hong Kong, Sydney.
- You will work in a self-contained scrum team located in Kraków to deliver new components of the onboarding system that is developed in the United Kingdom and Poland.
- Candidates must have a good understanding of RESTful API architecture and modern web application design. They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- You will take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA, and other developers.
- We build our platform with quality in mind. You will provide all levels of automated testing to sustain quality and regression coverage.
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards, and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required
Essential Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Computer Systems, Software, IT&T, Systems)
- Strong .NET programming and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Commercial experience as a software developer, delivering enterprise-level applications serving multiple end-users and including exposure of full SDLC
- 5+ years of commercial .NET web application development
- 3+ years of database development
- Diverse software development principles concurrency design patterns, dependency injection, inversion of control, performance profiling, and tuning
- Undertaking unit, integration & UI automated testing
- Knowledge of distributed network architectures
- Experience in a service-oriented architecture
- Experience in an agile environment, RAD, XP, Scrum methodologies
- DevOps experience: continuous integration management of virtual machines
- Basic understanding of security concepts like API authentication/authorization, encryption, windows certificates
- Tech stack:
- REST WebAPIs, ActiveMQ
- MSSQL: T-SQL with JSON, transactions, concurrency, locking
- Visual Studio 2019 with ReSharper
- TFS and Git (Bitbucket)
- TeamCity, Powershell
- NUnit, Moq