- Position: Senior Fullstack Engineer
- Industry: AdTech
- Location: Krakow
Would you like to be a part of the company that is providing one of the most powerful Ad servers? Our client provides solutions for publishers and demand partners. They have created a platform that allows coordinating delivering and distributing of ad resources and managing them. They are aiming for successful improvement and improvement optimization of ads resources to reduce wasted space and maximize the number of views. Technically the platform handles a few billion queries a day, a few million per minute, over 40 GB per second of network traffic.
Quite a number, isn’t it? Do not hesitate and apply!
- Work in an agile and multi-expertise team composed of product management, UX designers, software engineers, QA, and DevOps.
- Design & develop, clean coded, elegant, and robust solutions using the latest best practices for front-end and back-end development.
- Implement unit and functional testing of your developments, review the code of your teammates.
- Build and Deploy your applications using Gitlab
- Use the rest of your time to:
- Share knowledge with your colleagues working either in full-stack or other expertises
- A few days for improving own skills
- Experience in web software development
- Few years of experience with C#, .NET, REST WebAPIs, SQL
- Few years of experience with Angular, HTML, CSS, SASS
- Following trends of tech like Docker, Kubernetes, Redis
- Customer-oriented approach
- English on B2 level or higher
Nice to have:
- Web Components
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Multisport card
- English lessons
- Annual abroad seminar
- possibility to partly working remotely