Job Title: Full-stack Java Developer
Reporting to: Manager or Team Lead
Business Stream: SPD
The Senior Full-Stack Developer will take responsibility for the delivery of web solutions to the agreed requirements, quality levels, expectations, and timescales.
Reporting to the Technical Team Leader they will also have a liaison with Project Managers and senior team members as well as some liaison with both internal and external customers to ensure high-quality software solutions are delivered and maintained for internal and external clients.
The Senior Full- Stack Developer will work in the Project Services team delivering front-end and back-end solutions within strategic client’s initiatives.
The Senior Full-Stack Developer will have a unique opportunity to take part in a technology step change in the automotive parts cataloging area. They will work on the new front-end module of the core cataloging system as well as the integration with the client systems using state-of-the-art technologies and development tools.
The Senior Full-Stack Developer will participate in all phases of the Software Development lifecycle including task planning, coding, and testing.
• Work closely with the team to deliver on time, within budget and according to the company Quality procedures
• Develop & maintain software solutions using company defined development tools
• Contribute at all required levels in the Software Development Lifecycle
• Plan and schedule work to deliver on time or highlight to the management team when this is not possible
• Contribute ideas during meetings and when working in groups
• Produce and execute Unit Test Plans or provide other documented evidence of Developer Testing.
• Write documentation at all appropriate levels of the Development lifecycle where required.
• Participate in all reviews applicable to the Development lifecycle.
• Work with team members to resolve software and quality problems
• Understanding of and work to project plans
• Advise software testers on System, Regression and User Acceptance Test plans.
• Follow all procedures or Work Instructions applicable to the role.
• Web Services: REST
• Jersey, Jackson
• SAML, PAYG, Worldpay
• Angular 6
• SpringFramework, SpringBoot, SpringData, SpringSecurity, SpringMVC
• Hibernate, MyBatis
• Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2016
• Tomcat, Glassfish, Nginx, ExpressJS, Websphere, Active MQ, ESB (Mule ESB)
• Eclipse, Intellij IDEA, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, GIT, Swagger
You may be asked to perform tasks as required by management deemed as a reasonable request.
This job description is a summary of the typical functions of the role, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of possible role responsibilities, tasks and duties and is subject to review. The responsibilities, tasks and duties of the job holder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might from part of the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Minimum 4 years of commercial experience in Java technologies;
• Minimum 2 years of commercial experience in front-end technologies (preferably Angular)
• Experience of working in Agile projects;
• Good command of English language;
• Very good communicator,
• Demonstrates problem-solving abilities;
• Strong analytical and communication skills;
• Works well within the team;
• Coordinating efforts on some projects;
• Fluent English.
• Permament Contract or B2B Contract,
• Perm: Medical Insurance, MultiSport Card, Life assurance, Training and Development opportunities
- B2B: up to 120 pln/hour
- Perm: up to 16 400 PLN gross/month