- Type of contract: B2B
- Salary: 5 – 7,5k $ (paid in $$)
- Working model: fully remote
Our client is a young startup with a vision to become the commerce and financial technology backbone of the construction industry in the US. Founded by serial entrepreneurs with exits to Fortune 500 companies they build a world-class team with a mission to digitize and democratize construction material purchasing. This is a unique opportunity to join the ground level an industry-transforming company.
We’re looking for a Frontend Engineer with experience building web and mobile interfaces and interactive web/mobile components. This is the job for someone that cares about delivering best-in-class products and experiences – not features and is excited about working on the modern stack of technologies (GraphQL, React, React Native).
- You are excited about startups and new products
- You enjoy building systems from the ground up
- You have a passion for user experience and design and an understanding of front-end architecture
- You realize that products are built iteratively and specs evolve with customer feedback
- You care about elegant code design: well-architected code is easier to understand, refactor, evolve, and inherit
- You care about products that have a massive economic impact and have an interest in FinTech
What we look for:
- Knowledge of (and a passion for) current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, accessibility, security, and usability
- Eye for design, product details, and polish
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with server-side development is a plus
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Flexible time off
- Equity awards (after working for at least 3 months)
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Swanky new work laptop
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Regular offsites at fun locations