- Location: Kraków
- Contract: Perm or B2B
- Salary: up to 22k gross on Perm or up to 26,5k pln net on B2B
We are looking for great engineers who are able to grasp both product and technical requirements and are able to translate them into working applications and functionality across our platform. You will participate in all phases of the fulfillment cycle: from product definition and design through implementation, debugging, and testing.
We need people with ideas; people who are not content with being a cog in the machine, but who will actively help us create the best content management and publishing tools on the planet.
You’ll get to work in an agile team, working on our next-generation product – Dynamic Portal. This platform is based on React, Typescript, Node, and Next, and allows our customers to create web 2.0 websites from DITA.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Strong React and Typescript experience/knowledge
- Experience building software on a team (ideally an agile team)
- A desire to innovate, invent and improve
Great to have, but not required:
- GWT (Google Web Toolkit)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Test-Driven Development