- Type of contract: FTE
- Location: Kraków
- Salary: up to 34k PLN gross
Our client is a supplier marketplace and dropshipping solution that enables merchants to source quality products.
You will join one of the largest business units and one of the biggest DIY eCommerce platforms in the world. Our client is proud of the growth of its employees and of course, their product: stunning storefronts, easy-to-use features, and effective tools. They use the best practices, cutting-edge technology, performance, TDD, and clean code for our highly scalable systems, enabling fast production changes every day and providing the best eCommerce solution out there.
To help them in expanding the e-commerce product and move its architecture to microservices, they’re looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer to join the team.
You’re familiar with software engineering best practices (testing, code reviews, pair-programming, etc.) and are aware of bad practices and love to reflect and learn from your own and others’ mistakes.
You are organized and are a problem solver. If you have good communication skills, if you are open, flexible and passionate about your job and willing to share your knowledge and passion with others, this position is for you.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will:
- Build rich React applications with different state-management paradigms
- Work with React, MobX and Typescript
- Work on frontend applications and various projects, including performance, process building, test writing, and refactoring
- Cooperate independently between different groups to build frontend components extending Modalyst features into the environment
- Drive integration between Suppliers Hub (Modalyst) and the product
- Be part of company’s Frontend guild, where you will be working with and learning from other top-notch Frontend developers, and where you can grow professionally
- Manage and complete tasks using TDD, continuous integration and modern development processes
- work in a friendly and stable atmosphere
- opportunity to learn from and share knowledge with the best Devops Engineers (internal guild)
- fully remote work
- Multisport card
- RSU and ESPP packages
- lunch budget