Type of contract: B2B
Salary: $6-7k per month
Location: fully remote
Our client is an online English language school for children aged 4-12. Due to fast growth and recent funding they are expanding the mobile team working on the mobile version of their application.
The person we’re looking for should have:
- Experience in commercial development from 3 years strictly;
- Experience in developing applications on Flutter for at least 2 years;
- Bloc, Redux, Modx
- Good knowledge of Objective C, experience in iOS development
- Experience in developing asynchronous code.
- Ability to work with AppStore and Google Play developer consoles
- Ability to use the Git version control system in your work;
- Knowledge of development methodologies (OOP, design patterns, etc.
- Understanding the principles of user interface design;
- Wide overall Technical Background
- Application development for Android and iOS platforms;
- Working with the API;
- Support, troubleshooting, and improvements to the application;
- Participation in the discussion and planning of works
What is offered:
- fast-growing international project with customers in more than 40 countries
- the prospect of growth in the professional global level
- interesting tasks, strong and friendly team
- flexible work schedule
- work from one of our offices, from home or coworking space near home – to choose from
- the opportunity to become a co-owner of the company and earn on the growth of the company through the program options.
- Competitive salary depending on the candidate’s skills