- Type of contract: FTE/B2B
- Location: Krakow/partially remote
- Salary: Up to 27k pln net/month on B2B or up to 22,5k pln fross on FTE
Our client, established in 2004, turns postal mail into secure, searchable PDFs and offer virtual mailing addresses in over 80 cities across the United States. They digitize over 16 million pieces of mail and deposits $1.8 billion in checks. Their customers are people around the globe and businesses of every size, from start-ups to top companies. With aheadquarter in San Antonio, TX and offices in Kraków they hire over 100 specialists in engineering and marketing.
Currently due to their vast development they are searching for an experienced Senior DevSecOps Engineer.
What will you do:
- Work with key stakeholders in Software Engineering and Product to understand needs in the product Development
- Solve complex problems with strong focus on security, performance, scalability
- Lead projects to improve: coverage of compliance as code, continuous assurance, engineering, and operational excellence best practices on the team to reduce churn on implementation.
- Conceptualise, develop, deploy and support security infrastructure, systems, applications and tools
- Mentor / coach peers
- 5+ years of commercial experience as a DevOps/DevSecOps
- Programming experience with at least one programming language (Bash ,Python, Ruby, Go, Swift, Java, .Net, C++ or similar object-oriented language.)
- Experience with automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using Terraform, Chef, Puppet, ARM, or other tools.
- Experience developing cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Azure DevOps and/or GitLab.
- Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
- Knowledge of DevSecOps best practices, continues security (e.g. Nexus IQ, SonarQube, Sonar Lint, OWASP/SAST/DAST)
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
- A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility in choosing the type of contract
- Training and Development Allowance of 3k PLN per year
- Free English classes onsite
- Udemy access
- Paid holiday (26 days for B2B)
- Private healthcare (full Luxmed package including dental care)
- Sports card (Multisport)