- Salary: up to 7800 EUR/month
- Type of contract: B2B
- Working model: fully remote
Our client s is a specialist partner in revenue intelligence, providing both software solutions and advisory services from its data analytics platform. It offers cloud-based solutions for the airline industry, including its data analytics software. Currently, due to their client portfolio expansion, they’re looking for Senior Data Engineers to join their remote team.
As a Data Engineer you will participate in evolving and maintaining ML/AI infrastructure used for ETL, data cleaning, and training and deployment of M/L Models used by their clients. You will be ensuring the functional correctness and performance of the software components that you and/or the team builds, following the best practices.
You will become a part of a small, motivated, and experienced software development team responsible for delivering best-in-class revenue data analytics and data science-based revenue optimization solutions to the global airline industry.
Your characteristics include being proactive, passionate about data engineering, software development, problem solving and effective communication skills.
• Creating and maintaining data pipelines
• Setting up test and production environment for M/L Models
• Evolving the analytics platform
• Software development capabilities
• Python, SQL proficiency
• Cloud expertise
• Data engineering background
• Entrepreneurial mindset
Nice to have but optional:
• AWS experience, especially API Gateway, Lambda, Glue Jobs, and Athena
• Java proficiency
• Data science background
• Anaconda / Jupyter proficiency
• Design thinking
• 25 days holidays a year (unpaid)
• Remote position based anywhere in the EU
• Annual performance bonus