Senior C Engineer | Remote | #772ewelina
- Position: Senior C Engineer
- Location: 100% Remote
- Salary: Up to 3,6k £ (B2B)
Imagine your home, fully controlled from your phone. Turn on or off your lights, regulate the heating, monitor air humidity and quality from wherever you are. That’s what these smart folks have been doing for over 10 years in the UK, using cutting edge technologies such as Bluetooth 5 mesh networking, machine learning and many more. They also have a strong partnership with the Oxford University!
Today, on behalf of this Company, we are looking for a Senior C Engineer, willing to join this project and work fully remotely.
You will keep on developing and improving existing solutions, but also take an important role in developing new ideas, making smart homes even smarter! Sounds interesting? Check below for further details!
You should have:
- A few years of commercial experience with C language
- Excellent knowledge on Bluetooth 5 and Bluetooth Low Energy
- Good grasp of Mesh Network
- Hands-on experience with semiconductors produced by Nordic Semiconductor would be a plus
Any other skills?
- Fluent English
- Great team player
- Eagerness to share knowledge
- Responsibility and independence
What will you get in return:
- Chance to make architectural decisions
- A huge influence on projects you develop
- Working in a non-corporate environment
- 100% remote work
Salary up to 3 600£/month (B2B contract)
- Technical task which takes about 3 evenings to finish
- Remote soft and technical interview with CEO & CTO