- Model of work: fully remote
- Type of contract: FTE
Our Client was established in 1968 and funded by several private banks as a joint investment company. Half of a century later, they are now one of the largest players in the asset management industry as they manage over 750 billion EUR of assets. They use a set of proprietary tools to help them make the right investment choices, based on risk compliance, market analysis, and many more. They also offer these tools to other asset management companies, which makes them a reference on the market.
You will be integrated into IT Applications & Integration department, which is responsible for the support, maintenance and project work surrounding external business software packages, including their integration into a larger Information System.
This role is working within the Investor Servicing area, where technology is central to all aspects of our business –Transfer Agency Systems and the AML/KYC applications (both internal and client-facing). You will work as part of a dynamic technical team responsible for the integration of these applications into our internal application framework and existing databases. You will work as an interface between external providers and our business teams in terms of new releases. You will be primarily responsible for writing and managing source code, automated tests, ensuring continuous integration, tracking issues and creating a continuous deployment system of applications to servers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Creating usable, efficient code, acquiring the necessary functional and technical knowledge to support the business applications for which you are in charge;
- Monitoring production and application stability. Ensure the proper performance of applications when supporting daily operations and executing technical processes;
- Be part of IT support activities with a proactive approach to client servicing and timely problem-solving. Constantly coordinate and follow up on support tickets and developments with the software supplier;
- Developing and building micro-service-based architecture. Implement the developments requested by business projects or technical evolutions. Define unit tests, and organize and participate in integration tests. Ensure that developments are released to production in compliance with EFA’s change management procedures;
- Manage updates and new releases, working hand-in-hand with the software supplier and with the IT infrastructure teams. Identify and recommend technical solutions to respond to new requirements following a proactive, open and innovative approach. Be in charge of corrective and evolutionary maintenance;
- Lead internal meetings with your team members and project stakeholders.
- Participate in IT on-call duty according to the constraints of the applications in your domain;
Your skills and experience:
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science and at least 5 years experience in a similar role;
- You have a strong foundation in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns and understanding and practical skills in relational database technologies
- You are familiar with the Oracle PL-SQL language, and Java development in order to be able to implement a communication interface between the core systems;
- You are fluent in English.
- You enjoy IT software package implementation and are keen to participate actively in the realization of projects;
- You are strongly solution-oriented;
- You enjoy contact with users and have a good understanding of their work;
- You have previous experiences or knowledge of the fund industry, which would be an asset but not required.
- Private health care and travel insurance
- Life insurance
- Cafeteria Platform and sports package
- Company Pension Benefits – Employee Savings Plan
- Attractive Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Additional day off for charity
- Holiday subsidy („wczasy pod gruszą”)
- Internal German language lessons
- Possibility of working from home