- Salary: Up to 18k (Perm or B2B)
- Location: Krakow, Main Market Square
- Tech stack: Ruby on Rails, React, Elasticsearch
We’re looking for a Ruby developer to join the company that creates a tool for online payments, especially recurring billing, for example, license for a product payable monthly, per year.
– The company has over 4k clients (including such brands as Newsweek or Formstack), each of which has many end-users and 1.8 million subscriptions
– The system supports 1.6 billion charges per year and processes 233 million requests per month to its API server
Team: Currently 11 people at the Krakow office.
Who are we looking for?
- Full-stack Developer (Preferred Full-stack Developer)
- Stack: Ruby 2.3 (still, test 2.5 version), Ruby on Rails, 4.2 (still, test 5.0 version), React, MySQL, Elasticsearch (a lot!), AWS, Heroku, Docker
- Architecture: Currently, one large application (monolith). They are working on rewriting the system for microservices
- Architecture optimisation
- High security requirements (The financial industry)
- Multigram payment (Multigateway)
- Salary up to 18 000 PLN (contract of employment or B2B)
- Private medical care in Luxmed (full package)
- MultiSport card
- Access to Udemy
- English lessons
- Training budget (3 000 PLN)
- Possibility of trips to the USA (San Antonio)
- Apparently the best coffee in the city 😉
- Phone interview with HR
- Technical meeting in the office