- Type of contract: FTE/B2B
- Location: Krakow/partially remote
- Salary: Up to 25k pln net/month on B2B or up to 20,5k pln gross/month on FTE
Our client, established in 2004, turns postal mail into secure, searchable PDFs and offer virtual mailing addresses in over 80 cities across the United States. They digitize over 16 million pieces of mail and deposits $1.8 billion in checks. Their customers are people around the globe and businesses of every size, from start-ups to top companies. With aheadquarter in San Antonio, TX and offices in Kraków they hire over 100 specialists in engineering and marketing.
Currently due to their vast development they are searching for an experienced Senior Front End Engineer.
What will you do:
- WebVitlas metrics optimalization
- Marketing tools automation (Zendesk, Hubspot)
- Building and perfecting the website
- Adding new functionalities (90% of the time)
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, and its preprocessors (Sass or Less).
- Strong Computer Science and development fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design.
- Experience in using a REST API from the client-side.
- Knowledge of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and other pixel-based analytics solutions
- Knowledge of search engine optimization.
- A strong self-starter operationally focused; a problem-solver
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility in choosing the type of contract
- Training and Development Allowance of 3k PLN per year
- Free English classes onsite
- Udemy access
- Paid holiday (26 days for B2B)
- Private healthcare (full Luxmed package including dental care)
- Sports card (Multisport)