Our Client is a Polish startup valued at more than 100 million PLN. The company has been experiencing an astonishing growth in last few years. They are building their own very powerful and intuitive marketing tool based on beacon, artificial intelligence, semantic web, predictive analysis, machine learning and marketing automation, which allows them to undertake activities in the field of marketing automation, omnichannel systems and innovative data processing solutions. The tool provides means for integration of different channels of knowledge regarding the organization, its clients, and their loyalty, towards the brand and facilitates strategic decision making with regards to marketing and sales forecasting.
Tech stack: Selenium, JMeter, Protractor, Robot, Cucumber, QTP, Java, Scala , Ruby, Spark, Node.JS, Python, , JVM, Beacons, Microservices.
On a daily basis, you will be responsible for:
- development and maintenance of automatic tests for web application
- testing software against business requirements
- working as a part of a team of highly talented passionates
- constantly improving the testing ecosystem and practice
- as first Test Automation Engineer in company you will have influence in selection automation tools.
- Building a Quality Assurance Team from basis.
What we expect:
- at least 2 years of experience in test automation
- experience in work with one of the testing tool like Selenium, Protractor, Robot, Cucumber, JMeter, Karma, QTP, Fitnesse or Jasmine
- excellent debugging skills
- good knowledge of Windows/Linux
- very good knowledge of English
- detail-oriented and analytical mind
- high motivation for self-development and a desire to acquire knowledge!
- competitive salary (10-16K on B2B)
- full support of the proposed initiatives
- hardware and software you want
- personal growth – we will give you full support for proposed
- initiatives and assure continuing career development
- possibility to work with an experienced team, in a friendly atmosphere
- flexible working hours
- occasionally remote work
Recruitment process :
First and last step (approx. 1,5 hour): Tech meeting in company’s office