Quality Assurance Engineer | Krakow | #172kasia
- Position: QA Engineer
- Location: Krakow
- Methodology: Scrum
Our Client is a small software company specializing in building electronic document management systems and automated critical financial processes. Their solutions are used by big insurance companies, banks etc.
On a daily basis, their solutions process a huge volume of different documents.
The Polish team is composed of 10 people at the moment and works closely with another tech team in the Netherlands.
We are looking to strengthen the local team with a Quality Assurance Engineer.
Your work daily:
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to write test analysis
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities
- Write and maintain QA related documentation
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts in Java
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify application functionality
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test methodologies
A perfect candidate should have:
- More than 3 years of experience in Java test automation;
- Sound knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Hands-on experience with Git and CI
- Experience in working according to Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- A challenging role within a growing international organization
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Training budget
- Remote work up to 1 day/week