We are looking for developers to join an awesome, new startup straight from Los Angeles! The Products they develop are the applications for tennis clubs and players. Currently, they are creating new functionalities for their applications that is a platform for managing tennis courts. Applications contain functionalities that enable communication between trainers/players and clubs. If you want to part of this great project and work with cutting-edge technology and the latest devices, read the details below and apply for this job 😊
…and remember: “No, we were talking about tennis. Tennis is more believable.” – Phoebe Buffay
On a daily basis, you will:
- Design and maintain test processes for websites and apps,
- Use testing tools, in order to optimize QA processes and software quality.
- Have 2+ years of experience in areas such as software quality, testing process, type of tests, product lifecycle and bugs reporting, release management, test plans and reports preparation,
- Have some experience in SQL,
- Are experienced in working in Agile development process,
- Are fluent English,
- Are willing to travel to Los Angeles for 1-2 week trips on occasion,
- Additionally know test automation frameworks, for example: Cucumber, JBehave, Protractor, Selenium WebDriver (nice to have).
They can give you:
- 20 paid vacation days,
- Great office in Warsaw,
- Trips to Los Angeles,
- Personal growth – the Company will give you full support for proposed initiatives and assure continuing career development,
- Salary: 8 000 – 11 000 PLN net B2B.
Recruitment process :
- Meeting with CTO,
- Technical task,
- Meeting in the office.