- Position: QA Engineer
- Location: Remote
- Salary: Up to 18k PLN net B2B
Have you ever wanted to develop high-traffic, complex financial systems based on the newest technologies? We give you a chance to work in a medium-sized fintech company that is innovative as a start-up and stable as a corporation. It’s the best mixture possible for tough times, isn’t it?
You will be:
- Interacting with the Business Analysis team to analyze and review requirements, use cases, and Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) diagrams.
- Attend Scrum Estimation meetings and represent the QA team in relation to QA Testing Tasks.
- Define, Develop and Conduct appropriate test cases that will verify all aspects of requirement details.
- Experience working with an agile development team and a good understanding of Scrum Processes.
- Interacting with the Development team to enable bugs to be reported, reproduced, and rectified.
- Managing, configuring, and deploying Sprint Testing Platforms.
- Troubleshooting Server-side Application Logging.
- Contribute to continuous improvement in testing standards and procedures.
- Other activities as required.
- Experience as a QA Engineer working in a micro-services deployment environment.
- Experience with some or all of the following technologies: XML, SOAP/REST APIs, Eclipse, JBoss, Linux, Docker, Oracle/Postgres, PL/SQL, JIRA.
- Working knowledge of SQL and the ability to use SQL to verify report results with the Relational database.
- Strong research and problem-solving skills.
- Experience as a QA Engineer or other relevant roles.
- Extensive experience in writing Test Documentation based upon a set of requirements, use cases, and BPMN diagrams.
- A very good understanding of requirements management and traceability.
- The candidate must have strong technical skills.
- Quick learner with the ability to become effective in a short time frame.
- Self-reliant with the ability to innovate, showing sound judgment and pragmatism.
What will you get in return:
- Wage up to 18k pln net B2B
- 150€ for equipment needed to remote work (chair, desk, or whatever applicable)
- A bonus for stuff like private healthcare or Multisport
- Remote 100%
- Short screening phone call (<30 minutes)
- Technical in-depth interview with some simple live coding tasks (<120 minutes)