- Position: QA Engineer
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: up to 9k PLN
Some companies are building software for the finance industry, some are building software that can save lives. Literally! This time, we represent the second one ! That brand new startup in Krakow has been developing emergency management solutions that are way more effective than traditional phone calls, so victims of accidents can be saved in a blink of an eye.
Do you want to make the world a better place? Check out the details of this fantastic job opportunity!
You will be:
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Implementing, maintaining, and scaling the automatic testing infrastructure.
- Collaborating with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Helping troubleshoot issues
What should you have?
- 2+ years of proven experience as QA Automation Engineer
- Experience in writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents
- Experience with Microservices/Dockers
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- TypeScript experience
- Unit tests, Integration tests and end to end tests.
What would be nice to have?
- Developer tools:
- Working in an agile environment
- Backend development experience
- Experience with Kubernetes
What will get in return?
- COVID-19: 100% remote work, post COVID-19: 50% remote work
- Salary up to 9 000 PLN GROSS/month
- 50% – 80% rate of tax deductible costs
- Health insurance
- Accidents insurance
- Steady and well-funded place of work