- Position: QA Automation Engineer
- Seniority: Mid/senior
- Location: Warsaw
Our client is a truly international organization, employing over 2,000 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Their rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients’ business needs. Their commitment to excellent service, quality, and reliability make us trusted partners to more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. They occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media, and betting industries.
As one of a team of QA’s, you will help us to deliver high-quality solutions to their clients. The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of the betting industry as well as previous QA experience. The role requires the ability to fully understand business requirements and translate them into test cases and user acceptance tests.
- Interpretation of business requirements, refinement, and feedback to the product team
- Test cases and user acceptance tests creation based on business requirements
- Plan, execute and report testing activities against functional requirements including regressions, performance, and system integration
- Execute final acceptance testing
- Provide support to the product team with testing newly created product features/functionality
- Close communication with the QA team, development team, product team, and management often located in other offices around the world
- 3+ years of software testing experience
- 2+ years of experience in automated testing
- Good knowledge of Java or similar
- Experience with CI/CD
- Technically oriented, proactive, and enthusiastic, with extreme attention to detail
- Experience using a testing-related toolset (JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, test trail, etc.)
- Experience with testing REST services
- Ability to test system performance and stability
- Individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated, organized, able to handle multiple priorities
- International work environment, trips abroad, international programming conferences
- Multisport, medical insurance, company events, etc.
- Stationary and stable job in a multinational team
- The opportunity to join an exciting team and make an impact on the product and our customers’ products.
- The camaraderie of a talented and passionate team working hard to deliver innovative products.
- Professional and personal growth
- Flexible working hours
- Chillout room with PlayStation, table football, and board games with an interoffice dart tournament
- English lessons with a native speaker (If needed)
- Located centrally in Warsaw with excellent public transport infrastructure