- Position: QA Automation Engineer
- Salary: up to 12000 PLN gross/ month, perm
- Location: Krakow
Basically, they are a US-based SaaS company specializing in content management.
They provide everything you need to create, manage, review, and publish all of your content to any channel, in any language, for any audience.
Their tool is making the process of creating knowledge content much faster, much more maintainable, much more scalable, and easier to deliver to their B2B customers across all the touchpoints their customers may have.
They are expanding an awesome team in Krakow and they need you to be a part of it. Sounds interesting? Check out the details below:
- Designing test schemas, working with all facets of the software development team from UX, front end, and back end engineering to ensure the tests are comprehensive.
- Building automated test scripts and, when necessary, manual test procedures.
- Conduct all Quality Assurance testing, both manual and automated, for all new and modified product components.
- Test user interfaces for mobile responsiveness, device compatibility, and browser compatibility to ensure that what we build is capable of running properly on a variety of devices, screen sizes, and browser types.
- Providing regular, detailed status reports on project progress, including test cases executed, bugs discovered, and bugs fixed.
- Experience working in a software development environment.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to focus and single-task or multi-task throughout the day.
- Ability to work well with team members within an agile development team.
- Very strong attention to detail. We want you to sweat the small stuff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Software testing, backend API testing as well as frontend UI testing
- Test-driven Development
Will be a plus:
- Experience working in an Agile team
- DTD/XML Schema
- Up to 12 000 PLN gross/ month
- Office: Basztowa Street, Kraków
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare
- Possible work from home
- Great team and atmosphere