- Position: QA Automation Engineer
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: up to 19 000 PLN gross UoP, up to 21 000 PLN net on B2B
Our client, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals, and stocks is looking for a QA Automation Engineer. More than two million users are benefitting from their platform, which provides the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Their goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer the users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. They closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 as well as have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, they are accelerating the growing journey so you can become a crucial part of it!
As QA Automation Engineer, you will improve processes and provide the best quality assurance solutions for our client’s product. You will also monitor the quality of all the products and new features on the frontend and backend applications.
What you’ll do
- Design automation components or modules that can be leveraged across multiple test scripts using a conventional automation framework
- Support test automation framework, planning and execution
- Analyse and identify suitable appliances for test automation
- Help improve code quality via automation testing
- Write and execute test automation script and provide support during the issue resolution process
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrated experience in defining and implementing several test automation solutions
- Exposure to stress, reliability, security and performance testing
- Programming skills, preferably using any OOP/Functional language
- Knowledge of front-end and/or back-end technologies and web service architecture
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, NightWatch, RestAssured, Serenity, Test Manager, HipTest, LeanTesting, QTest
Our client offers multiple benefits including stock option, premium account on their platform, and total freedom and autonomy inside product teams as well as opportunities to grow in a technology-driven environment.
Other benefits like healthcare package, lunch discounts, Multisport(life) card, training, flexible working hours and the latest hardware.