- Position: QA Automation Engineer
- Location: Krakow
- Contract: Employment contract
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to work with a SaaS product which helps with invoice management in a company. The project is developed by the high skilled tech team. There are over 40 tech people in the office in Krakow.
What will you do?
- Work on CI improvements based on Azure: adding new Jenkins pipelines (Groovy, PowerShell/Bash), development of CI infrastructure (Docker, Kubernetes), migration to infrastructure as code approach
- Improvements in internal tools
- Troubleshooting of CI incidents
- Development of automated tests (Cypress, Selenium)
- Sharing knowledge with other teams
What kind of experience should you have?
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines and CI practices
- Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Groovy) is a must
- Knowledge of .Net and Azure is an advantage
- Experience with containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus
- International environment,
- Training budget + additional days off for conferences and training
- Multisport card, private healthcare, life insurance
- Great office in the centre of Krakow with a fully-equipped kitchen
- Home office till the end of the pandemic
- Technical F2F interview (2 hours)
- HR interview