QA Automation Engineer | Krakow | #478admin
- Position: QA Automation Engineer
- Location: Krakow
- Salary: Up to 17k pln/month gross (Perm)
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be in the right place at the right time? Yup, here and now it is! It is always an exciting moment to join a team of experienced and growth-oriented team, but now the development part of the company is in the process of establishing in Krakow and it is gonna be awesome!
We are looking for a QA Engineer do join a fintech US-based company – an online trading pioneer. They create tools to automate online trade execution services. Krakow will be a third development center alongside with the US and UK offices. The company have 8 offices all around the world, e.g. Tokyo, Hong Kong, Sydney.
Tech stack of the projects:
As a QA Automation Engineer you will:
- Work in a cross-functional scrum team located in Kraków.
- Participate in full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- Take part in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout.
- Cooperate with members of the team of all disciplines, BA, DEV and other QA engineers.
- Ensure strong automated functional and integration coverage of new features.
- Automate regression coverage for existing features.
- Strong programming skills
- Strong automation testing experience
- SQL Server – TSQL
- MS Visual Studio and TFS
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Fitnesse or SpecFlow
- Experience with financial products or payment systems
- Up to 17 000 PLN/month
- Flexible form of contract (Perm/B2B)
- Fully paid private healthcare, multisport pass, daily fruit
- Flexible working hours
- Phone interview
- F2F interview (technical interview)