- Type of contract: FTE or B2B
- Location: fully remote
- Salary: up to 25k PLN
Our client is an award-winning fintech, creator of a daily payments app, delivering seamless omnichannel daily payments to customers across Europe.
Currently, they are focused on expansion to international markets in cooperation with external payment gateways (aggregators) and other key partners so that turning on and using the app in individual e-shops is literally a few clicks away (without the need of any additional integration or development).
To jointly design and implement a quality solution that will be scalable, robust, and expandable, they need to expand their teams. You will meet their credit scoring (machine learning and neural networks) e-shop API, settlement, administration, internal dashboards, etc.
- very good knowledge of Python (3.8 and newer), Django framework, GIT, SQL (PostgreSQL advantage) and a sense of quality, long-term sustainable and well-tested code;
- the advantage, but not the necessity, is the experience with Celery, Django REST Framework, and Elasticsearch;
- if you are a full-stack developer or have experience with other programming languages, you will have an advantage over other candidates;
- speaking and writing English is necessary
- team-player approach
- freedom on choosing the type of contract
- 26 paid days off on B2B
- Multisport card
- Private medical healthcare
- Home office budget
- Lunch vouchers