In the next two years, 80% of the World’s Internet traffic will be video. That is why marketers need to switch from text and photos to motion pictures.
We are looking for a Python Developer to join the project focused on collecting data about video marketing campaigns. They created a product which boosts tv campaigns performance by targeting specific audiences on television and the Internet. The analytics software is supported by advanced algorithms and real-time spot detection.
Well, that’s sounds great, huh?
- Collaboration with the development team concentrating on the design and integration of automatization cycles
- Developing modules and server-side logic
- Developing and maintaining REST API
- Testing of the data flow and data processing
- UI testing for performance optimization
- A successful candidate should not hesitate to make small improvements without asking and request big ones.
- A very good Python programming skills (web development area). Tech stack: Django, Django Rest Framework, swagger, pytest, factoryboy, attrs
- Solid knowledge of how web works (request-response cycle, SSL termination using a reverse proxy, load balancing, caching, etc)
- Familiarity of Docker and containers in general
- Ability to design and write clean, readable, well-tested code
- Experience of working in Agile environment
Nice to have:
- Working experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Familiarity with Apache Airflow and data science packages like numpy, pandas, keras.
- Competitive salary – up to 2600 EUR net a month on B2B
- Paid 26 days of holidays plus all public holidays
- An international team of developers that is rapidly growing and continuously working on the company software
- Creative freedom, long-term perspectives, a steep learning curve and a diverse working environment
- Introductory technical call – 15 minutes
- Remote technical task
- Remote conversation (technical and soft) – 1h 15 minutes