- Role: Mid/Senior/Team Lead Python Developer
- Location: Warsaw
- Salary: up to 30 000 PLN net B2B
Did you know that around 90% of world trade is carried by sea? This makes maritime transport essential to the world’s economy. Unfortunately, it is also a major source of pollution. Our client’s mission is to increase operational efficiency by reducing marine fuel consumption and making vessels more eco-friendly.
Shiver me timbers! We are looking for a great Python Developer to join a passionate and talented team in Warsaw. Ready to be their shipmate?
- Develop core applications and tools, such as data storage, computational jobs, KPIs, reports, and use of our machine learning algorithms.
- Take care of the ongoing improvements of the product including patching past deployments and helping with upgrades
- Experience with Python and Linux
- Knowledge of GIT and branching
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases
- Understanding the best coding practices
What will you get in return:
- Salary up to 30 000 PLN net B2B
- 30 days of paid holidays
- Free lunches & fresh fruits
- Hardware and software of your choice
- Chill room
- Adjustable desks and ergonomic office chairs
- Flat organization