Job Title: Python Developer
Our Client is a fast-growing company that provides high-quality custom-made software development services, IT consulting, application testing and website design for clients mainly from Western Europe. The company adapts its solutions to the needs of its clients effectively cooperating with them.
The projects are dedicated to a leader on the international computer games market with the widest and most integrated offer of games, modern systems, state-of-the-art platforms and specialized services. The customer was ranked number one in the world in the field of game systems based on technology, electronic gambling, and bookmaking platforms, as well as table games.
We are looking for Python Developer who will be responsible for:
- Developing enterprise applications for betting industry using Python, Django,
- Creating unit tests
- Participating in the whole product lifecycle
- Cooperating closely with Development Manager in order to ensure perfect code quality
- Supporting less experienced team members
- Strong experience and deep understanding of Python, Django, Unix, Linux
- Experience working with actor model
- Practical knowledge about TDD and BDD culture
- Knowledge of Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar and Git (BitBucket) will be nice to have.
- Competitive salary (1000 do 3460 €/month)(B2B)
- Paid leave (20 days)
- Fully paid sick leave
- 5 free days for training and conferences
- Private healthcare and multisport card (soon)
- Business trips to UK
- „Culture fit” interview
- Technical interview + soft skills
Interested?APPLY FOR THIS JOB